Sunday 20 September 2015

How I edit my Instagram photos

Heyy x

Today, I am going to tell you how i edit my instagram photos. I try to keep it as simple as possible.

I use an app called Instasize. This app not only lets you edit your photos, but it also gives the pictures a background so that your picture fits the little blocks (which is no longer needed with the new update but I still prefer it).

The app has so many filters to choose from. For a picture with an overcast sky, I like to make it a little darker. Like this:




















I kept the saturation low and i always just LEAVE the sharpness alone!

For beach photos, i like to make them a little more yellow, bringing out the sand, making he sea look more blue, and bringing out the natural blonde in my hair. Like so:




















I know this post was a little haphazard, but i hope it helped at least someone. Now for a shameless instagram promo : isabella070102

thank you for reading, Ill see yo nextweek. Goooooood bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment