Saturday 8 August 2015

Packing tips

Hellooo ✨

I went away recently (hence the reason this blog has been virtually inactive), so I thought I would do a packing post. I love reading these and watching these on YouTube. 
I went to Germany and Barcelona at the end of June. I miss it soooo much. I have watched countless videos on packing tips and packing lists and all that so I really wanted to do one.
Since it was summer, I didn't take any big coats or jackets; all my luggage was light (more space for shopping 😏).
I took one big suitcase, for main luggage, and a backpack, for my hand luggage. 

If you would like, I will make a post on what I took, but for this post I will be telling you some packing tips.

Tip one:
Only pack the minimum, if you need more clothes you can always buy them and it's so fun exploring foreign shops.

Tip two: 
CHECK THE WEATHER! I cannot stress this more. You don't want to arrive at your destination and freeze your butt off or burn to a crisp.

Tip three: 
Roll your clothes instead of folding. It makes loads less creases and keeps all your packing tight.

Tip four:
Have you absolute essentials in your carry on just on the off chance that your luggage gets lost because you don't want to be there with no phone charger or credit card...

Tip five:
Bring a camera! Lots of peeps think that yo phone camera is perrrrf, but believe me you will never regret bring a camera. Just bring a small little one, nothing fancy.

Well that is it for this post. Thank you so much for stopping bye.
Until next time, gooooooooodbye ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment