Sunday 8 March 2015

Skincare Routine

Hello everyone 🍉

Today's post is on skincare . We all need to look after our skin because, well, it's the only skin we will ever get. So let's jump right in.

My routine is very simple, but, for me, it does the trick.

First of all, I cleanse my face. I use the African Extracts Rooibos Purifying Spot Control Face Wash.


 I just rub in circles to make sure I get fully clean. I then just wash it all off with clean water.

Next, I moisturise. No matter what skin type you have, one should always moisturise. So for this I use the Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Light Moisturising Day Cream. I have the normal and combination skin type but they sell for all skin types. I like my moisturisers to have SPF of at least 15. I feel it is a good choice to go with the highest SPF, especially here in sunny South Africa.



But, for my nighttime routine, I use a heavier one. I like to feel fully moisturised the next morning. So for this I use the Nivea Visage Naturally Even Daily Moisturiser.

Now for the final trick, drink loads and loads of water. I find it helps to set an alarm every hour or so, just to remind myself to drink.

That is all for this week guys, but thanks so much for reading. And I will see you next week.
Byeee 🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment