Sunday 1 March 2015

Hellooo


Welcome!

This is my blog, my second life. I never really know how to write introductions but I might as well give it my best shot.

On this blog, I will document my moments and thoughts. I will post every Sunday ( I will really try my best ) about anything and everything, from recipes to my adventures that week.

I have always wanted to start a blog, but I have thought that I was too was. Now I am just starting it, no matter how old I am. People like Zoella and MakeupbyMandy24 have really made me want the blogger/youtuber lifestyle. I will one day start a YouTube channel, but for now, the blogging world fascinates me enough.

So let me tell you a bit about myself ...
I am 13 years old
07 01 2002
I live in South Africa ☀️ ( yes, that little country in the middle of nowhere that no one knows of )
I want to travel the whole world 🌍

I say that's it for now and we find out more about each other next week.

Thanks for reading this very awkward and short post about absolutely nothing and I will see you next Sunday where I will actually say something of your interest.

Byeee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment